Sunday, March 6, 2011

IHOP/colette & chanel Collaboration/Stussy Deluxe

IHOP was salivating to say the least. those lying assholes tried to pin us with the $3 donation. shit at least i left a tip. shit, why can't i enjoy my pancakes with strawberry and blueberry syrup in peace. after my delicious round of pancakes, i was challenged to a match of scrabble by some elderlies who were talking massive amounts of shit. i ain't about to back down to some old man who's telling me what i can't do. put him in his place and left his ass speechless as I charged out of the room with a victorious grin. word. then my homie and i peeped the vinyl store down the street.

IMG00212-20110301-1438

fashionw. colette poppin'

chanel-colette-event-recap-12

Stussy Deluxe Pop Up Shop in Japan

stussy-deluxe-pop-up-shop-1

No comments:

Post a Comment